CANDIDATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL
Protect Our Police PAC is now accepting endorsement applications from eligible candidates for public office. Voters who see candidates with our endorsement will know that the candidate stands with police and law enforcement and will work hard in office to ensure that law & order are priorities.
All applications will be considered by POP PAC leadership and judged based on a combination of factors including candidate background, campaign platform and viability. All applications will be kept confidential and only used internally by POP PAC leadership.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Running in a 2020 or 2021 election.
- Running for state or local public office. (NOTE: POP PAC is currently NOT endorsing or supporting Federal candidates.)
- Running on a platform that supports full and adequate Police/law enforcement funding.
- Running on a platform that supports law and order.
Candidates who are endorsed by POP PAC will be eligible for (but not guaranteed) support via the following channels:
- Financial support via a direct contribution to the campaign.
- Paid media support via digital ads, direct mail and other paid forms of voter contact.
- Organic support from POP PAC’s network of pro-Police advocates (including email sends, social media posts, and earned media support).
- Relationship building with other interested organizations and donors.
- Permission to use our logo and endorsement in the media etc.
Apply using the links below. Prosecutorial candidates such as District Attorney, Prosecuting Attorney, State Attorney, Attorney General should use the designated application below.